1. Congratulations to Casey! Her company, SlimPerfect was just chosen as one of Oprah.com’s “Best Brands” in swimwear category! Casey has formed a walking group in her neighborhood and is noticing changes in how her clothing fits and energy level!
2. Judith has been MIA and sends her apologies and wants to stay connected…and I said “OF COURSE” – come back, we want you! Here’s her update: “I’m on Day 11 of a wellness cleanse which has my focus. I’m working with Kathy Freston’s The Quantum Wellness Cleanse which is fabulous. It’s a 21-day program that I am enjoying. I’m feeling better — more focused and energized. I’ve changed my eating habits completely; I’m loosing weight, walking 2 miles daily and lifting weights. (My motivation is Michelle Obama’s awesome arms.) It’s encouraging how responsive my body still is to the right foods, regular exercise, and a good night’s sleep.”
3. Rebecca has a quick update: “I’ve gone down and up a bit, too. Down 7, then up 4, down 3, etc. I think overall I am down just about 5 now. I’ll keep working at it!” (Her report sounds like mine — up and down and up and down).
4. Angela says “Hope your week is going well…I’ve re-lost the three pounds from last week.” — Yeaaaa Angela!
5. Eve’s update: “No changes here in weight or clothes not fitting. Kind of depressing as I have been working very hard. But I know how plateaus work. Hubby got me a Wii so I should be seeing changes soon. I love it. The only change is my energy level is waaaay up! Woophooo! Hope things slow down soon so I can catch up with everyone @ 20420.”
6. Lori reported: “Muffintop is almost gone!! Had fun (and was pleasantly surprised!) to try on clothes today in size M (not XL!) and look good/toned!”
FIVE more days until I’m off work and I can start exercising seriously again to make up for these last few weeks. Talk to you soon.